Grilling and barbequing at the backyard is one of the best activities that most American household love to do – and that is a fact – especially during national occasions like the 4th of July, small and big gatherings of close friends and families.
For some, there are certain techniques in grilling or barbequing to get the right texture, taste, and how the food should be cooked; meanwhile, others depend on the grilling machine that they are using to get a quality barbeque or grilled food result – which is, by the way, the latter is an important factor to invest if you want to have a perfect grilled food.
If you are currently planning to buy a new gas grill, but confused which Weber gas grill machine should you choose – the Spirit or the Genesis? Fortunately, this detailed info about each grilling machine, together with these reliable reviews of this Weber model, will help you choose the best one for your grilling needs.
Weber Spirit Product Details and Features
The Weber Spirit is one of the known and reliable gas grill machines today; it has two burner grills and two side tables that allow you to place the grilling spices or ingredients, ready-to-fill up plate, and your grilling tools. Also, with its agreeable size and wheel, you can easily transport the Weber Spirit from your storage area to your backyard.
- Product Dimensions: 44.5 H” x 48” W x 27” D when the lid is closed and 57” H x 48” W x 26” D when the lid is open.
- Primary cooking area: 360 square inches
- Warming rack area: 90 square inches
- Product weight: 103 pounds
- Designed with 2 stainless steel burners with 26,500 BTU per-hour input
- The Spirit has “infinity ignition”
- It has a grease management system
- The grill is made from porcelain-enameled, cast-iron cooking grates
- Can be compatible with iGrill access (which is sold separately)
- Designed with upgraded burner tubes for even heating.
- Contains triangular flavorizer bars that prevent the grease falls from barbequing.
Weber Genesis Product Details and Features
Another Weber gas grill machine to be proud of is the Genesis; in fact, it is one of the most popular gas grill machines you’ll find in the market today. The Genesis is a special edition of Weber gas grills; it features durable stainless cooking grids and flavorizer bars that are backed with 10 years of warranty.
- Product Dimension: 61” H x 54” W x 31” D when the lid is open
- Primary cooking area: 513 square inches
- Warming rack area 156 square inches
- Designed with three high performing stainless steel burners of 38,000 BTU per hour
- It is designed with a front mount control system for easier access.
- Constructed with porcelain-enameled flavorizer bars.
- The cooking grates are from porcelain-enameled cast iron.
- Constructed with porcelain-enameled heat deflectors.
- Designed with individual “infinity ignition”
Both Weber grills are designed and constructed in excellence; so, if you are going to choose between the two depends on your grilling skills (Spirit are best used by beginners and Genesis is a little sophisticated), how frequent you use the grill, and the price.
If you are new to grilling and barbequing, you should try investing Weber Spirit II E-210.