There are various ways in which people suffering from lower back pain can at least decrease it in intensity. We all know the common ways in which low back pain can be kept under control but there are new, modern methods which are still being ignored by a vast majority of patients. For example, there are numerous people who don’t trust to at least test heat therapy. What is there to lose if you choose to test the efficiency of some heating pads? It can’t hurt you but it can definitely help you so this is absolutely one new treatment method that you should try. Heat therapy will help you by:
- Dilating the blood vessels of the muscles which surround the lumbar spine. As a result of this, the tissues will receive more nutrients and more oxygen so the healing process of damaged tissue will receive a significant helping hand.
- The soft tissues which cover the spine, the connective tissue, the adhesion tissue and the muscles will be stretched, so stiffness will be much decreased. A healthy back is a flexible back so this is another way in which heat therapy can help.
- The sensory receptors in the skin will be stimulated, which is translated by a decrease in transmissions of pain signals. Less pain signals mean less discomfort.
These are the ways in which heat therapy can help you at least get a better management over lower back pain. I think that this makes it clear why it is such a good idea to begin using heating pads. If you are ready to do this but you feel a bit overwhelmed by the diverse offer available on the market, we are more than happy to help you make a choice that suits your needs. We can help you find out which heating pad is best for your back, so check out the information below and get all the necessary details.
- TechLove Extra Large Electric Heating Pad- This is a multi-purpose heating pad which you can use not only for your back but also for the shoulders, the hips, the knees, the abdomen or the spine. This pad comes with a rapid heat up feature which comes in handy when you deal with severe pain; it will reach the desired temperature in just 30 seconds. As an additional safety feature, it comes with a 2-hour auto shutoff.
- The UTK FAR Infrared Tourmaline Heating Pad- This is an infrared penetrating heat pad which comes with tourmaline crystals which are great for negative ionic therapy. It also has digital control and memory settings but it is true that all these come for a price. If your budget can cover the costs, then this can be an excellent investment.
- The Proaller Heating Pad Gift Set- This is a two piece set which comes with an independent power source. It provides dry, as well as moist heat, it is of a good size and easy to operate.
Any of these pads represents a good choice for you. Choose the one that best suits your needs and I am sure that you will be pleased with the effects.